10 Must-Have Bridal Photos Before You Say I Do

April 12, 2018

The wedding day comes and goes so quickly, so making a list of must have photos for your photographer is something we ALWAYS suggest to our clients. To help out with your list, we’ve put together 10 insta-worthy pictures all brides should take on their wedding day. 1. BRIDE GETTING GLAMMED UP   Source: KWP Weaver 2. BRIDE & HER BRIDESMAIDS Source: Jillian Knight Photography 3.  POPPIN’ SOME BUBBLY Source: Apollofotografie.com 4.  THE DRESSES Source: Pinterest 5. BRIDAL ACCESSORIES   Source: Merlot Studios 6. PUTTING ON THE DRESS   Source: Merlot Studios   7. PUTTING ON SHOES & BRIDAL ACCESSORIES Source: Paula Visco Photography > Read More

> Read More

Valentine’s Day Feature on Grace Ormonde

March 31, 2018

We were so delighted when we heard the great news that our Vday inspired styled shoot was being featured on Grace Ormonde for Valentine’s Day. The theme for this creative shoot was “Love in the Six”, and it was inspired by our love for Toronto’s beautiful skyline. We wanted the shoot to be very luxurious and romantic, using deep tones and a floral print that was designed with a little inspo from Dolce and Gabbana.     The shoot took place in the heart of downtown Toronto, at a stunning new venue, The Globe and Mail Centre, which we think> Read More

> Read More

The Making of a REAL Lemon Backdrop

February 2, 2018

When life gives you lemons, make a show stopping lemon backdrop! Over 500 lemons were used for Ashley’s lemon inspired bridal shower, last year at Colette Grand Cafe in downtown Toronto. Since we have had many requests for this unique decor piece, we thought we would share the process of how it all came about. When Ashley from Flowerly came to us with the amazingly, crazy idea of making our own backdrop of REAL lemons, we were so thrilled she asked us. We’re always up for a creative challenge and this was definitely one of them. Having many people tell> Read More

> Read More

New Arrivals – Decor Rentals

January 2, 2018

The day is FINALLY here and we are SO happy to share the new beauties that we are adding to our inventory. These items will be available to rent in early Spring of this year.   The Florence Chairs The Paris Collection   The Avignon Collection   The Bordeaux Collection   The Valletta Collection The Comino Collection       We hope you LOVE our new additions as much as we do. If you’re looking to add the blissful touch to any of your events, contact us for pricing and availability.

> Read More

Fave Moment # 1 – Team Blissful Takes Asia

The absolute fave moment of this spectacular year is the day we decided to take the biggest leap of faith and booked ourselves a trip to Asia. Little did we know, this trip would be such a game changer for Blissful Memories & Events. This is our FIRST fave moment of 2017 because it was the moment we put our fears behind us and put our dreams in front. We stopped worrying about what we have to lose and focused on what we have to gain. “Great things never came from comfort zones” – Unknown On our trip we attended> Read More

> Read More

Fave Moment # 2 – Wedluxe Glitterati

January 1, 2018

Happy New Year friends! Can’t believe it’s 2018 already. Anybody else feel like that year flew right by? We sure do, but like they say – time flies when you’re having fun! Let’s make this new year as amazing as the last. Keeping with Team Blissful’s countdown of our TOP fave moments of 2017… let’s get to our second fave moment of last year. We remember the day so clearly… the day we received that email about our first styled shoot being published on the Wedluxe blog. It was a VERY exciting moment in our career. Our work was being recognized> Read More

> Read More

Fave Moment # 3 – Planing a Wedding in ONE MONTH

December 31, 2017

We met Nay & Cody in mid July when they were in Toronto for the weekend attending their menu tasting at Palais Royale. It was a Sunday afternoon and we briefly spoke about their unique wedding over the phone the night before.  We were aware that their wedding was right around the corner, however, we thought they were simply inquiring about day of coordination. It was an instant connection between all of us and Team Blissful was ready for the challenge in planning our first Nikah and Walima in just ONE MONTH! This is our THIRD fave moment of 2017> Read More

> Read More

Fave Moment # 4 – Planning the Most Epic Vegas Bachelorette

December 30, 2017

When your bestie from day one gets married, an epic bachelorette party is a must! And what better place is there to celebrate your LAST FLING before the RING than in Las Vegas. Our FOURTH fave moment of 2017 is our first event abroad — viva Las Vegas! We collaborated with all new vendors and included many secret surprises throughout the weekend. To say it was a bachelorette party to remember is an understatement. This bachelorette getaway was extra special because the bride-to-be, Erikka, is also Claudia’s cousin, so we can all appreciate why it had to be the most perfect weekend. Claudia> Read More

> Read More

Fave Moment # 5 – Designing & Building a One-Of-A-Kind Decor Piece

December 29, 2017

It all started with a casual convo with the bride, Dayna, (who is also Claudia’s sister-in-law/friend/neighbour… yes, neighbour!) about how she wanted to display her escort cards in a unique way. It got us thinking. Dayna’s wedding decor was modern with marble accents, so we sketched out a custom 12ft shelving unit to display her escort cards — which were also carrara marble tiles. What started as a crazy idea soon turned into the main decor piece for the wedding! “Trust your crazy ideas” – unknown This is our FIFTH fave moment of 2017 because it was when we realized that> Read More

> Read More

Stunning Toronto Venue with Even Better Views (& a special announcement!)

July 8, 2017

Ever wish there was a space to throw a chic celebration with the best view of Toronto’s gorgeous skyline? Well, wish no more, because The Globe and Mail Centre is now open and ready to host spectacular and outstanding events in their 7,500 sq. ft. industrial goodness. Let us take you through our exceptional experience at the open house last week, that we we’re so happy to be part of. Amazing vendors, spectacular views, exquisite food and delicious drinks. It was an event planner’s dream (Monday) night out! We took an Uber to the event because, let’s face it, who wouldn’t when there are complimentary> Read More

> Read More